Mega-Catch™ - Making DIY Trap Maintenance EasyMega-Catch™ traps are made from durable, all-weather casings and quality components and come with a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Periodically the traps may require maintenance or repair. Mega-Catch™ Ultra, Premier XC and Premier Traps have a unique modular design that enables them to be DIY self-serviceable. That means most maintenance and repair jobs can be carried out by the owner - all that's needed is a Phillips screwdriver.
Whether it’s replacing the Fan, LCD module, or Control Box, our DIY Videos will guide you through the process – step by step. However, you might also find it helpful to refer to the worksheets which can be downloaded. You will need Adobe Reader to do so.
Pro 900 Series ULTRA/PREMIER XC/PREMIER Traps
- DIY Videos:
- Installing the CO2 Upgrade Kit (Premier XC Trap)
- Replacing the LCD Module (Premier XC & Ultra Traps)
- Replacing the Control Box (Premier, Premier XC & Ultra Traps)
- Replacing the Fan (Premier, Premier XC & Ultra Traps)
- Cleaning the Fan (Premier, Premier XC & Ultra Traps)